PHD promotes Annabel Gelardi to Group Trading Director
PHD’s Annabel Gelardi has been promoted to the role of Group Trading Director after five years with the agency, most recently working as its Trading Director.
What you need to know:
- Gelardi has led the award-winning trading team at PHD.
- Will now oversee strategic investment more broadly.
Gelardi, who started her agency career in the UK before undertaking stints at Starcom and MediaCom Australia, will report to National Head of Trading, Joanna Barnes.
“Annabel brings immense energy, curiosity, and critical thinking to the role, she is extremely talented with a history of delivering outstanding results across her client base and team,” said Barnes.
Gelardi, who is also involved in the MFA Foundations Training Program, added: “I am extremely proud that my career continues to progress at PHD which has become like a second home for me. The role of investment is continuously evolving, and my focus will be ensuring that the team are at the forefront of change.”
Mi3 Special Report: Australia Post-Cookies, Post-Privacy
- How brands including ANZ, CommBank, Adore Beauty, Little Birdie, Menulog and Westpac are racing for new privacy-compliant ways to market to customers as platform and regulatory changes bite.
- Report covers all of Australia‘s major publishers, their strategies.
- All major alternative IDs covered.
- Plus marketing consultancies, tech provider and agency insights.
- Independent Mi3 report, based on 35-plus interviews, supported by MiQ and Resolution Digital.
How brands including CommBank, Adore Beauty, Little Birdie, Menulog and more are racing for new privacy-compliant ways to market to customers as platform and regulatory changes bite.Get ahead of the curve. DOWNLOAD THE REPORT HERE DOWNLOAD your 67-page report here.
Australia’s grocery buyers have changed how they buy, and they expect brands to find them at every touchpoint: Here’s what every FMCG marketer needs to know.
Australians and Kiwis are world leaders in cyber weekend shopping. Not even the birthplace of Black Friday and Cyber Monday reached the heights of bargain hunting we did this year. Salesforce's Jo Gaines shares her top lessons from a weekend which either set retailers for a great end of year or have them chasing consumers into Christmas.
Imagine if Australian broadcasters and publishers knowingly on-sold people’s data, played a role in genocide or fuelled body image issues in teenagers. Brands would be boycotting them in droves and insisting they be held to account. Yet that’s exactly what other media platforms are doing with impunity. ThinkPremiumDigital’s Venessa Hunt asks why.