Avis is ‘Driven by Better’ in new brand platform
Avis Budget Group has positioned its Avis brand as “Driven by Better” in a new platform from agency Host/Havas.
What you need to know:
- Avis Budget Group has released a new campaign for its Avis brand, with the tag line “Driven by Better”.
- Created with Host/Havas, the brand platform aims to position Avis as a leader and premium option in the rental car industry.
Vehicle rental company Avis Budget Group has released a new campaign, ‘Driven by Better’.
Created with long-term agency partner Host/Havas, the brand platform was created to promote Avis’ long history of innovation and leadership in the car rental sector and position it as a premium car rental choice.
“From humble beginnings at a Detroit airport in 1946, to embracing the technology of today, ‘Driven by Better’ is the perfect representation of how small improvements over time have helped to create the well-known brand that is Avis," Avis Budget Group's Head of Marketing, Product and PR for the Pacific, Vanessa Wolczak, said.
The “better” campaign will run across TV, Out of Home and social, and began on Monday, September 6.
Mi3 Special Report: Australia's looming $1bn retailer media market
- Australia's retailers are gearing up to become major media channels.
- US retailers are already displacing 'legacy' publishers.
- All retailers are eyeing media, not just supermarkets and FMCG.
- Mi3 supported by Resolution Digital have produced a 28-page report with cross-industry views on what you need to know.
Expert analysis & market impacts for brands, publishers and agencies.Get ahead of the curve. DOWNLOAD THE REPORT HERE DOWNLOAD your 28-page report here.
As much of Australia looks forward to emerging from long lockdowns in the coming weeks, there is huge pent-up demand for retail therapy. Scentre Group, which operates 42 Westfield shopping centres across ANZ, has polled thousands of customers on their Christmas plans. The results should give brands and retailers some pre-festive cheer.