Gumtree names new CMO, product chief and commercial partnerships boss
Gumtree Australia has overhauled its leadership team in a bid to scale Gumtree, CarsGuide and Autotrader under new ownership.
What you need to know:
- The company behind Gumtree Australia, CarsGuide and Autotrader has named three new senior leadership hires, including Manisha Seewal as CMO.
- The new team aims to better harness all three marketplaces – and their data – in conjunction to drive growth.
Gumtree Australia has made three new senior leadership hires: a new Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Product Officer, and Director of Commercial Partnerships.
Manisha Seewal has been named CMO, Daniel Evans will be the new CPO, and Shannon Fitzpatrick has been named as DCP.
Mark Kehoe, Managing Director of Gumtree Australia, CarsGuide and Autotrader, said the “refreshed” leadership team will focus on each of the three brands leveraging each other.
Seewal has experience in digital marketplaces in southeast Asia, including automotive marketplace Carro and e-classified site Jualo.
Gumtree is under a new parent company, Adevinta, which is aiming to combine the Gumtree, CarsGuide and Autotrader ecosystems.
Mi3 Special Report: Australia Post-Cookies, Post-Privacy
- How brands including ANZ, CommBank, Adore Beauty, Little Birdie, Menulog and Westpac are racing for new privacy-compliant ways to market to customers as platform and regulatory changes bite.
- Report covers all of Australia‘s major publishers, their strategies.
- All major alternative IDs covered.
- Plus marketing consultancies, tech provider and agency insights.
- Independent Mi3 report, based on 35-plus interviews, supported by MiQ and Resolution Digital.
How brands including CommBank, Adore Beauty, Little Birdie, Menulog and more are racing for new privacy-compliant ways to market to customers as platform and regulatory changes bite.Get ahead of the curve. DOWNLOAD THE REPORT HERE DOWNLOAD your 67-page report here.
Australia’s grocery buyers have changed how they buy, and they expect brands to find them at every touchpoint: Here’s what every FMCG marketer needs to know.
Australians and Kiwis are world leaders in cyber weekend shopping. Not even the birthplace of Black Friday and Cyber Monday reached the heights of bargain hunting we did this year. Salesforce's Jo Gaines shares her top lessons from a weekend which either set retailers for a great end of year or have them chasing consumers into Christmas.
Imagine if Australian broadcasters and publishers knowingly on-sold people’s data, played a role in genocide or fuelled body image issues in teenagers. Brands would be boycotting them in droves and insisting they be held to account. Yet that’s exactly what other media platforms are doing with impunity. ThinkPremiumDigital’s Venessa Hunt asks why.