Audience360 secures Mozo first party data deal
The end of the third party cookie means first party data sets are more important than ever – and Audience360 is partnering with multiple publishers to give advertisers access to it on the open web.
What you need to know:
- Personal finance site Mozo has partnered with Audience360, an ad tech platform that leverages first party data sets to sell ads.
- Mozo’s first party data will be accessible through Audience360, as well as existing publishers carsales.com.au, Webjet and AFL.com.au.
Australian advertising technology company Audience360 has partnered with personal finance site Mozo, allowing brands to buy programmatic or direct ads using first party data.
Mozo is a website that compares 1,800 products from more than 200 banks, insurers and energy companies.
The exclusive partnership means any advertiser that wants to reach Mozo’s audiences can use Audience360, which also has first party data arrangements with carsales.com.au, Webjet and AFL.com.au.
“We believe that by partnering with Audience360 we’ll give advertisers better reach of audiences and brands will have the benefit of connecting with people that have the intention to soon buy retail finance, energy, and other services,” said Mozo’s Managing Director APAC, Neville Daniels.
Brands will also be able to target users beyond the Mozo site.
Mi3 Special Report: Australia Post-Cookies, Post-Privacy
- How brands including ANZ, CommBank, Adore Beauty, Little Birdie, Menulog and Westpac are racing for new privacy-compliant ways to market to customers as platform and regulatory changes bite.
- Report covers all of Australia‘s major publishers, their strategies.
- All major alternative IDs covered.
- Plus marketing consultancies, tech provider and agency insights.
- Independent Mi3 report, based on 35-plus interviews, supported by MiQ and Resolution Digital.
How brands including CommBank, Adore Beauty, Little Birdie, Menulog and more are racing for new privacy-compliant ways to market to customers as platform and regulatory changes bite.Get ahead of the curve. DOWNLOAD THE REPORT HERE DOWNLOAD your 67-page report here.
‘The great Aussie SMB reset’: The opportunity for marketers in a massive boom for small and medium businesses
Val Morgan is working with Karen Nelson-Field’s team at Amplified Intelligence to study the effect of attention metrics on cinema audiences. As James Bond’s latest film storms the global box office, it’s time for more meaningful metrics – and cinema is in a class of its own on the attention scale, Val Morgan’s Guy Burbidge writes.
The advertising industry deserves a collective round of applause. In the face of a global pandemic, near constant – and ongoing – privacy questions and scrutiny, advertisers innovated and experimented like never before, and the whole market is better for it. Success in the next (hopefully disruption-free) year will require collaboration and partnerships.