Native content network Avid Collective goes on hiring run in Sydney
Following a strong year of continued growth in the native content space, Avid Collective has announced the appointment of nine new staff in its Sydney office.
What you need to know:
- Native content network Avid Collective has hired nine new staff in its Sydney office.
- Three new Senior Commercial Managers have been appointed to handle agency, retail, tourism and entertainment partnerships.
Native content network, Avid Collective has gone on a hiring run, appointing nine new staff to the company's Sydney team.
The latest appointments follow the continued growth of Avid Collective, with the agency offering native content at scale focused on driving greater consumer influence for brands.
The new hires include:
- Robert Ewing joins as a Senior Commercial Manager to focus on Avid’s agency partnerships.
- Tessa Coulter joins as a Senior Commercial Manager to focus on Avid’s travel, tourism and entertainment partnerships.
- Gray Roberts joins as a Senior Commercial Manager to focus on Avid’s Retail partnerships.
- Ashleigh Pitcher joins as a Senior Campaign Manager to lead Avid’s native content campaign executions across both agency and direct clients.
- Madeline Spicer joins as a Campaign and Strategy Manager
Additional hires include Alessandra Allegretti, Veena Chandar and Kim Tran as content editors, working as writers for Avid’s seven owned media brands, and Samantha Callery as a Business Development Executive.
Why Dentsu Creative’s new structure, strategy and processes will work where other consolidation plays failed
A lot of agencies have tried to put media and creative back together – with some success, especially at scale. As Dentsu Creative’s ANZ CEO Kirsty Muddle writes, that’s why Dentsu’s Cannes 2022 announcement is so significant. It is taking many brands in the creative pillar and forming one – Dentsu Creative.