Think bigger: Minsun Collier promoted to lead MediaCom's transformation charge
MediaCom has promoted Minsun Collier to National Head of Data & Technology Acceleration, her broader remit reflecting the agency's strategic intent under new boss Yaron Farizon. She also joins MediaCom's Executive Committee.
What you need to know:
- Minsun Collier promoted and given broader tech and consultancy remit.
- Will dovetail with new e-comm lead Karleitia Bodlovic.
- She's also tasked with delivering product development across digital transformation unit, Blink Consulting.
MediaCom has promoted Minsun Collier to National Head of Data & Technology Acceleration.
Collier, a former UTS lecturer, has digital experience earned across both indie and networked agencies and start-ups. She joined MediaCom at the start of last year as National Head of Digital.
Her broader remit reflects MediaCom's strategic intent under new CEO Yaron Farizon. The former MediaCom Russia boss is focusing on e-commerce, consultancy and creative firepower over booking more ads.
Collier will focus on driving the digital, data and technology transformation agenda while providing strategic consultancy for clients across those areas.
She's also tasked with delivering product development across Blink Consulting, MediaCom's centralised specialist digital transformation unit.
Collier will partner with new eCommerce Director Karleitia Bodlovic to connect investment, data planning and creative systems.
Farizon said he's "looking forward to seeing the partnership between Karleitia and Min unfold" and said Collier would propel transformation internally and for brand clients.
Collier said the "most exiting part [of the new role] is the scope for best-in-class solutions beyond paid media... I just love bringing big-picture geeky thinking to life".
She now also becomes part of MediaCom's ExCo.
Mi3 Special Report: Australia Post-Cookies, Post-Privacy
- How brands including ANZ, CommBank, Adore Beauty, Little Birdie, Menulog and Westpac are racing for new privacy-compliant ways to market to customers as platform and regulatory changes bite.
- Report covers all of Australia‘s major publishers, their strategies.
- All major alternative IDs covered.
- Plus marketing consultancies, tech provider and agency insights.
- Independent Mi3 report, based on 35-plus interviews, supported by MiQ and Resolution Digital.
How brands including CommBank, Adore Beauty, Little Birdie, Menulog and more are racing for new privacy-compliant ways to market to customers as platform and regulatory changes bite.Get ahead of the curve. DOWNLOAD THE REPORT HERE DOWNLOAD your 67-page report here.
Personalisation smashed Christmas sales records. But the average retailer uses 44 systems to manage CX: Why you need a digital HQ in 2022
Personalised comms helped retailers drive the holiday shopping surge in 2021, per Salesforce data. The problem is, retailers are using dozens of systems to manage their customer experience (CX) data, losing huge opportunities between the cracks. Jo Gaines says a digital HQ – with staff that know how to use it – must be retailers’ top priority.