Nielsen to share audience data with advertisers through PubMatic
PubMatic and Nielsen have joined forces to offer a cookie-less targeting solution for advertisers wanting to target specific audiences. Nielsen has added its audience data to PubMatic’s Audience Encore platform.
What you need to know:
- PubMatic has partnered with Nielsen to add Nielsen’s audience data to PubMatic’s Audience Encore platform, allowing advertisers to buy premium inventory with quality data for targeting.
- Nielsen’s audience data includes credit card data, FMCG data, and intent and interest data.
Data and analytics firm Nielsen and supply-side platform PubMatic have announced a data sharing collaboration, allowing advertisers to buy ads layered with quality audience data.
Brands will be able to purchase omnichannel inventory through PubMatic’s Audience Encore platform informed by Nielsen’s audience data, which includes fast-moving consumer goods data, credit card transaction data, psychographic data, and intent and interest data.
Daisy Smith, Associate Director of Nielsen Australia’s Marketing Cloud, said the partnership should allow brands to target their audiences when they are most receptive. Peter Barry, PubMatic APAC’s ANZ Regional Director, said his goal was to give more control of data back to the data owner and improve return on investment for the advertiser.
Mi3 Special Report: Australia's looming $1bn retailer media market
- Australia's retailers are gearing up to become major media channels.
- US retailers are already displacing 'legacy' publishers.
- All retailers are eyeing media, not just supermarkets and FMCG.
- Mi3 supported by Resolution Digital have produced a 28-page report with cross-industry views on what you need to know.
Expert analysis & market impacts for brands, publishers and agencies.Get ahead of the curve. DOWNLOAD THE REPORT HERE DOWNLOAD your 28-page report here.
As much of Australia looks forward to emerging from long lockdowns in the coming weeks, there is huge pent-up demand for retail therapy. Scentre Group, which operates 42 Westfield shopping centres across ANZ, has polled thousands of customers on their Christmas plans. The results should give brands and retailers some pre-festive cheer.